Monday, December 21, 2015

Recently finished crochet projects

They all needed buttons, but now they're finished!

Lacy Cowl:
This didn't quite come out right. When I brought the two sides together to sew the buttons on, I realized that the right side is taller than the left side. (You can see it in the top photo.) I have no idea how that happened. It bothers me enough that I might frog and redo this entire thing.


Petite Scarf:
It's okay. This was actually one of the earliest pieces I made; I just hadn't gotten around to putting a button on it.


Margaret Button Cowl:
Simple but warm and elegant. I've already gotten a number of compliments on it.


Crocodile Stitch Booties:
These are fun. The lighting here is terrible but the colors made a sort of pink camo print. My only problem with the pattern is that it asks you to tightly pull together 6 stitches to close the top of the slipper section, which is difficult to do and looks messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment