Monday, October 8, 2018

Bunny pictures and ear marking, day 24

10/08/18 - 24 days old
Cuddled by Miki and her 6 year old daughter and 1.5 year old son.
First real attempt at sexing.
Ears marked with sharpies so that I can tell them apart and watch their temperaments continuing to develop.

Males:
Dark brown - blue square
Agouti - green square
Agouti - orange square
Black - orange square

Females:
Black - red x
Black - green x
Black with white foot - pink/purple x

Everyone is pretty calm about getting picked up and cuddled, except the black female with the white foot. She has always been more skittish than the rest. That leaves me with the other two females as keepers. However I'm not 100% sure on my sexing. I gained confidence by the end but I didn't go back to check on the first few I'd sexed. I'll be double checking as they grow and it gets easier to tell.











No comments:

Post a Comment