Sunday, July 24, 2016

Louët Victoria spinning wheel

Yesterday I came home with my brand new Victoria spinning wheel! The shop set it up for me and walked me through its use. They gave me 2 braids of roving and a bottle of oil with my purchase. I also bought a carrying case (which can be worn as a backpack, since this model folds up small), an extra bobbin (for 4 total, so I can do 3-ply), a nicer Lazy Kate than the one it comes with, and an extra braid of roving. I am READY for my spinning journey!

I'm going to try to spend 30 minutes each day either spinning or crocheting. (I would add sewing to that list, but you can't get anything done in 30 minutes unless you have a cat-free room in which to leave everything set out. Someday...)





It's going to be even prettier when my sister the arteest paints flowers all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment